We are excited that you are interested in performing for the 10th Annual Yellowstone Valley Bellydance Festival!
All registrations will be subject to review due to the high volume of interest. Performance spots will be confirmed by July 25th, after all registrations have been reviewed. Factors such as workshop participation (at least 2 workshops must be attended by ALL performers), experience level and availability will factor into the review process. You will receive an email confirming that we have received your performance application. Please note: This form is not a guarantee of your performance spot.
We will be requiring a video submission of your intended work for the show in addition to filling out this submission form. Many format choices are available, so contact us if you have any questions.
Please respect the following guidelines:
- Music CD or email MUST be mailed in within a timely period of submitting this form. Your performance request will not be considered until your music is received.
- Emailing your music is allowed, as long as the music is all made into ONE track.
- Please send music exactly how you'd like your performance to go (including pauses) and with only your performance music (nothing else on CD.)
- Label CD with performer name, name and artist of each song(s), total length of time and whether you want your music to start ON or OFF stage. If any information is missing from the CD, then your slot will not be confirmed.
- Due to the high volume of interest, performers will be limited to one time slot. If you are in a troupe performance and would also like to to a solo, please incorporate your solo into the allotted troupe time. Please only fill out this form once for the troupe and list the solo dancer's information within the "additional information" field.
- VIDEO SUBMISSION = Will be required within one week of your application as well.
Release: Members (INDIVIDUALLY OR AS A GROUP) OF SPIRAL SKIES BELLYDANCE, MORIA CHAPPELL AND SILVIA SALAMANCA, ALL VOLUNTEER PERSONNEL AND ALBERTA BAIR THEATER ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INJURY (PERSONAL OR OTHERWISE) OR STOLEN ARTICLES AT OR EN ROUTE TO THIS EVENT.
I fully understand the use of any type of video camera, digital and/or audio
recording device is not permitted.
ONLY STILL PHOTOGRAPHY CAMERAS ARE PERMITTED. NO FLASH ALLOWED.
Out of respect for fellow audience members, all usage of cell phones, pagers and/or other personal electronic devices (audio & visual) are restricted during the show.